If you prefer to install manually, follow the instructions below to install dDNS to start your journey with a new and better web, built on freedom and developed by patriots.
Back To PlatformsGet Started
Manual Installation Instructions For Windows
1. Open Control Panel and then click on Network and Internet and then click on Network and Sharing Center and lastly, on the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
2. Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, and select Properties.
3. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list and click the Properties button.
4. Click the Use the following DNS server addresses option.
5. Type the following IPV4 addresses 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
6. Click OK.
7. Click Close to apply the new DNS settings to the adapter.