If you prefer to install manually, follow the instructions below to install dDNS to start your journey with a new and better web, built on freedom and developed by patriots.
Back To PlatformsGet Started
Manual Installation Instructions For MacOSX
1. Go to the Apple menu and select “System Preferences”
2. Choose the “Network” control panel, select your network interface from the left side (“Wi-Fi” or “Ethernet” for example), then click the “Advanced” button in the lower right corner of the Network window
3. Choose the “DNS” tab at the top of the screen. To add a new DNS server: click on the [+] plus button. To edit an existing DNS server: click twice on the DNS IP address you wish to change and to remove a DNS server: select a DNS server IP address and then click either the [-] minus button or hit the delete key
4. Click on the [+] plus button and add the IPV4 address 22.214.171.124
5. Click on the [+] plus button and add the IPV4 address 126.96.36.199
6. Click on the [+] plus button and add the IPV4 address 188.8.131.52
7. When finished making changes to the DNS settings, click on the “OK” button.
8. Now click on “Apply” for the DNS changes to take effect, close out of System Preferences as usual.